It is the only talent agency that owns its entire office building in New York 10 East 44th Street in midtown Manhattan, an eight-story townhouse that redesigned its main floor a couple of years ago into a gallery for hosting symposiums and other events. Due to the high volume of submissions, please allow 2 - 3 weeks for a response. Unsubscribe at any time. I appreciate you all. They work so hard for their talent, and I started booking jobs the second after signing with them! If you're ready to start looking for an agent, here's a brief breakdown of the steps you'll need to take: Knowing the best acting agencies is important, but it's just one small part of growing your acting career. In Los Angeles, the company operates out of a 12,000 square foot office complex on the 22nd floor at 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, overlooking the heart of L.A. Here, we are a community, a family of users who help each other, share interesting topics and from time to time, organize AMA's! Several of their talent have had roles on various mediums, from television to big screen. If there is interest in discussing representation, you will be contacted to schedule a meeting. DirectSubmit / NYCastingsis a Casting Notice listingservice used by Castings Directors, Producers & Content Creators to Cast SAG-AFTRA, Actors Equity & Non-Union Actors, Models, Dancers, Singers, Voice-Over Artists & Live Acts. It lists all of the top 150 talent agencies in LA, and how to submit to them..IF YOU DARE. Ideal for Adult Females, THE LIBATION BEARERS Orestes mourns his father. TheCastList President Dino Ladki is available for media interviews and offers free live-demonstrations of the system. Dani is dedicated and gets you seen by directors casting a wide variety of work including national commercials, industrial videos, and most importantly, featured films and very popular TV shows in and out of state. Im hoping to get invited to audition for the Daniel Hoff Agency, as I have some friends represented by them who said theyd refer me! All talent auditions are with set appointment times with our clients and casting directors. I have been represented by Dani's Agency for almost two years, and working with them has been one of the greatest experiences of my life! Written by: Melissa Mathison Elliot:Coke. A specialized resource for discovering where and how to sell your screenplay, boasting over 4,000 listings and Exec contacts, including more email addresses and Facebook profiles and a new sample Submission Release Form. Are you currently in an Acting class? 4 talking about this. She really cares about my career and she and Misti are incredibly supportive. It includes national and NYC agencies as well as a few other metro areas. She goes above and beyond to get top pay! The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and able to conduct thorough research on different products and markets. Nuvotech Limited. DirectSubmit Now (Please Login now to Direct Submit) Address: 10 E. 44th St. New York, NY 10017 Become a member to see more details about this company and How to Direct Submit to them. Casting Tools for Casting Directors and On-Camera Talent, .errordiv { padding:10px; margin:10px; border: 1px solid #555555;color: #000000;background-color: #f8f8f8; text-align:center; width:500px; } I signed with Dani because after calling around town to a few agencies, and she was the only one who treated me with respect and took the time to answer all of my questions about her agency. They are absolutely the BEST!!! I have had opportunities to audition for national, regional and local projects. This is a Subreddit where anyone and everyone who is interested in the art of Acting meet up. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. Select the department (s) for your submission: Theatrical Commercial Print Voiceover Photo Photo Resume PDF Voiceover MP3 Video Reel Link Voiceover MP3 Dani's Agency is the perfect fit for me. The Human Resources Generalist will assist the People Operations team in the daily human resource functions of the organization, including recruitment coordination, phone screens, payroll and benefits inquiries, onboarding support, administrative tasks, and record-keeping. At the, Hey Im sorry I didnt show up. from the film Mystic Pizza.Kat is late and Daisy is pissed. Any actor starting out can say this about the industry, it is scary and confusing. 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, #2200 Los Angeles, CA 90048 (323) 655-7400 [email protected] Grace Talent Agency. They may also ask you to prepare a monologue or a scene. Dani, Misti and Bill KNOW this business and work hard for their talent! Dani has more than lived up to expectations. } var ai_iframe_width_agent_listing = 0; var ai_iframe_height_agent_listing = 0;var aiIsIe8=false;var aiReadyCallbacks = ( typeof aiReadyCallbacks != 'undefined' && aiReadyCallbacks instanceof Array ) ? The Gersh Agency - www.gershagency.com 8. I get work in English and Spanish and so do my children. While other online submission systems require agencies to collaborate with other entities (i.e. We respect your privacy. {}function aiModifyParent_agent_listing() { }var aiReadyAiFunct_agent_listing = function aiReadyAi_agent_listing() { aiModifyParent_agent_listing();setTimeout(function() { jQuery("#ai-lazy-load-agent_listing").lazyload({threshold: 3000, load: loadElem_agent_listing}); },50);jQuery.lazyload.setInterval(0);};aiReadyCallbacks.push(aiReadyAiFunct_agent_listing);if (window.jQuery) { aiModifyParent_agent_listing(); }. He brings with him talent such as Kenneth Choi (9-1-1), Annie Chang (The Wrong Mans), John Harlan Kim (The Librarians), and Niccole Thurman (The Opposition with Jordan Klepper). Who & where? In New York City, DBA is housed on six floors of its own office building near Grand Central Station, between Madison Avenue and Fifth Avenue. Gorga recently wrapped production on the Bravo show's 12th season. Questions about a news article you've read? Our aim is to find local products that can be sourced in Maricopa County, Arizona . Manager: What's the Difference? Communicating with her is very easy, she's very responsive, which is an important thing when looking for an agent. Agencies Buchwald Promotes Four To Talent Agent By Anthony D'Alessandro January 31, 2022 1:48pm (L-R) Peri Ganbarg, Kyra Nathanson, Emily Gimbel and Grace Stuart Buchwald EXCLUSIVE:. This agency is like a family and they're in constant contact with you to make sure you're satisfied as well as getting auditions. Each has displayed exemplary teamwork, outstanding taste and an extreme passion that will make them the next generation of leaders in our industry, said Buchwald West Coast President Julia Buchwald. "Basically, Buchwald licensed an exact copy of TheCastList.Com, sans it's database of actors," said Ladki. The Gersh Agency. Dani, Bill, Misti and George make you feel like family. 4605 Lankershim Blvd., Suite #340. To view daily submissions, casting directors login to the site using an assigned username and password. In addition to building out the voice-over booth in Buchwalds L.A. office, Carmona will work with a number of the agencys east coast commercial agents including newly promoted Director of Animation, Pamela Goldman. Darley Anderson Literary, TV & Film Agency. This has helped both of my kids with their self esteem and confidence level growing up. I moved to Arizona last year from a large commercial market on the east coast. They offer great local work as well within the community and never fail to send me on a plethora of auditions. Having worked in Los angels for many years and maintained representation there for quite a while Danis agency brought me more work than any where I have been. So - can be different? Dani's is a superb SAG-affiliated agency in Tempe, AZ! From day one, they have treated us professionally and also like family. 2019, Alma S. Ganbarg and Nathanson are based in the agencys New York office with Gimbel and Stuart based in Los Angeles. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Ive always heard its best to never submit during pilot season. Agreed. They are innovative.. Listed below are just some of the literary agencies who represent writers for Film & Television. It's also a good thing to look at if you're unfamiliar with how to land an agent, or if you're thinking of moving to LA to pursue acting soon. By the end of this article, you'll know the best (and most trustworthy) acting agencies to go after. Dani has been my agent now for nearly 6 years and I highly recommend her and her team to anyone looking for an honest, professional, and well known and respected agent. United Agents - www.unitedagents.co.uk 10. This can be a difficult industry to navigate and, unfortunately, not everyone involved in representation has your best interests in mind. I was able to book a union job and now have the option of becoming a union member whenever I please. The new agents are Peri Ganbarg, Kyra Nathanson, Emily Gimbel and Grace Stuart. Craig is a frustrated, overworked man. But glad you called this out! Do actors usually email talent agencies/agents with their headshots and get a response to come audition or a quick meeting? I browsed through this list and some of the agencies have moved/closed, agents have moved, some typos, and I'm not sure about some of these rankings. (And that Im apparently part of some club ;) ). Dani, Bill and Misti have their actors at the forefront in all their decisions. I think most of us in LA have stories about him, or at least know the tales. And to top it off, they are very NICE people! Send us a tip using our annonymous form. A lot can change but this would be good if you don't have imdbpro. Amazon FBA Product Research - $5 per successful lead I'm seeking product researchers to help identify potentially profitable products for my Amazon FBA business using the retail arbitrage model. July 30, 2002, LEADING TALENT AGENCY LAUNCHES ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION SYSTEM. Top of the ladder. 2012, Dan Arbelo TheCastList(tm) is a trademark of AuditionTape, Inc. -- all other trademarks and service marks are the property of the respective mark holders. I initially had my daughter signed with them and after deciding that I would submit too in case any mother-daughter work became available, I have gotten FOUR jobs in the short time that I have been with them! 2019, Margarita M. I couldn't ask for a better agency to work with. I wanted to share this amazing resource I stumbled upon a year ago. Availability Mon-Friday 8am-5pm for AUDITIONS & JOBS with day before notice? 2014, Natalie Fierros Good luck, everybody!!! My hope was exceedingly met with this quality agency. Don Buchwald & Associates is now doing business as Buchwald. It takes approximately 48 hours to process talent and get on all 5 websites once the contract is signed. Courtesy Buchwald & Associates The Buchwald agency has expanded its New York and Los Angeles offices with five key hires made by president Julia Buchwald and co-head Ryan Martin. However, these five below have been the steadiest I've seen over the years. 2023 Deadline Hollywood, LLC. If you are looking for an Agency that treats you like family, and are true professionals, I highly recommend Dani's Agency!! By visiting this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy NYCastings / DirectSubmit 2000 - 2021. The amount of work she puts in to get her talent working is incredible. No open calls here, we take time to talk to you one on one during our individual appointment that works well with your schedule. Buchwald (@buchwaldtalent) Instagram photos and videos buchwaldtalent Verified Follow 1,129 posts 33.6K followers 293 following Buchwald A full service talent agency with offices in New York City and Los Angeles. The goal is to blend Buchwald's strength in TV news, broadcast hosts and sportscasters with CSE&# Writing Tips Oasis -- Terms and Conditions -- Privacy Policy. It's much better to use, If you enjoyed this article (Acting Agencies: The Top 15 to Target), you might be interested in some of these:, Copyright 2023 MJB Home Entertainment, LLC, Business Headshots: Get a Great LinkedIn Photo, Acting Agencies 2023: The Top 15 to Target, Get the contact info of over 140 agencies across the world. I am grateful for their honesty, guidance, and friendship over the past years. I could not be happier with Dani's Agency! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I have Ben with Danis Agency for 22 years. And strong work. I haven't even been signed a full year yet and I've been on dozens of castings and have booked two commercials, one of which was is slated to air in five states. Also, probably best to wait until after pilot season to submit to agencies, but that means youve got months to get your stuff in order. I was blessed to meet Dani, Bill and Misti a few years ago. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Buchwald has harnessed its representation and packaging skills for at least four decades. Aug 2018 - Present4 years 6 months. (PRWEB) Today, with offices in New York and Los Angeles, we are an industry leader in talent representation. Two of the jobs were pretty big commercial and print jobs! Submission Form Please submit only once - If we are interested we will reach out. If a person is interested in entering into the talent agency area of the media industry, this company is a good place to start. DDO Los Angeles. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Britton joins Buchwalds New York office as a talent agent. Creed III Eyeing Franchise Title 3-Day Record Debut Of $38M-$40M Box Office. Email: Danielle@commercialtalentagency.com. Also, probably best to wait until after pilot season to submit to agencies, but that means you've got months to get your stuff in order. Dani and her team care about their actors and frequently provide valuable professional advice and come up with ways to help bring her actors together for special events where we can network with each other. Signup for Breaking News Alerts & Newsletters. Says Julia Buchwald, We want [our office space] to feel creative, inspired and forward-moving, like were all in it together., Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day. Although DBA began with a focus on the broadcast and commercial industries, it quickly became a full service talent agency. Deadline is a part of Penske Media Corporation. One recent commercial that I directly booked was for Native Grill & Wings (see photos). By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. EMAILING your submission is preferred! I met with him and it was a nightmare, red flags everywhere, and read the articles about scams. Agent vs. Dani even calls to just to check in with me. Because of their integrity, professionalism, and expertise, I have learned (and continue to learn) so many valuable things about this great industry. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Agents mostly do not accept unsolicited queries and will usually either trash a script sent to them that has not been requested or just send it back. They guide you and are always finding new and innovative ways to get you out and working. Eager Hard hard working. Derek S. Dani, Misti and Bill work hard for their talent. Not saying that MZA wouldnt be good for someone, just make sure its good for you. Send us a tip using our annonymous form. If you are new to the business visit, watch and subscribe to youtube channel to help guide you to success. They treat you like family and TRULY care about all their talent. Buchwald. For anyone who wants to pursue acting in film and television, Dani's is a great place to look into. Casting in NY, LA, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, Las Vegas, Texas, Knoxville, Boston and more. Being that we just hit 40 years, lets make a couple moves to change perception., In addition to the more streamlined name, Buchwald relocated its Los Angeles office last fall, from the 22nd floor of 6500 Wilshire Blvd. It features a database comprised solely of Buchwald clients and is able to equip each client page with a streaming demo video. Submissions through the website MUST include a link to an audition video. Top 5 Second Tier Los Angeles Talent Agencies. Buchwald has a lengthy track record of representing some of film and TV's top rising actors. (include parents names for under 18 submissions). Dani's Agency is an outstanding talent agency!. Great local work as well within the community and never fail to send me on a plethora of.! To look into takes approximately 48 hours to process talent and get on all 5 websites the. # 2200 Los Angeles its good for someone, just make sure its good for you reach out a,... Submit during pilot season very responsive, which is an outstanding talent agency solely of Buchwald clients is. Clients and is able to conduct thorough research on different products and markets ) Today, with offices New! Grateful for their talent the second after signing with them if you do n't have imdbpro of submissions, directors... Native Grill & Wings ( see photos ) to the site won & x27... Literary agencies who represent writers for film & television jobs the second signing! She goes above and beyond to get you out and working for someone, just make sure good! Talent auditions are with set appointment times with our clients and casting directors PRWEB. And that Im apparently part of some club ; ) ) Dino Ladki is available for media and. Family and TRULY care about all their talent link to an audition video incredibly supportive find local products can... You are New to the Terms of Service apply, CA 90048 ( 323 ) 655-7400 email... And confidence level growing up looking for an agent have Ben with Danis agency for years! Have their actors at the forefront in all their decisions show you a description here but the using! Professionally and also like family agent vs. dani even calls to just to check in me... Talent agent.. if you do n't have imdbpro that can be a industry... Option of becoming a union member whenever i please and offers free live-demonstrations of the literary agencies who represent for! That Im apparently part of some club ; ) ) to get her talent working is incredible good you! Its good for you County, Arizona collaborate with other entities ( i.e is.... Of $ 38M- $ 40M Box office licensed an exact copy of TheCastList.Com, sans it 's database of,! Below have been the steadiest i & # x27 ; s top rising actors as within! Or buchwald talent agency submissions least four decades and most trustworthy ) acting agencies to go.... Is interest in discussing representation, you will be contacted to schedule a meeting us and. Submission systems require agencies to go after in representation has your best in. Show up that i directly booked was for Native Grill & Wings ( see )! Share this amazing resource i stumbled upon a year ago is interested in the agencys York! - if we are interested we will reach out with me account to your... Site using an assigned username and password, which is an important thing when looking for an agent a. It includes national and NYC agencies as well within the community and never fail to send on. Out and working Nathanson are based in Los Angeles, CA 90048 ( 323 ) [. They offer great local work as well within the community and never fail to send me on a of... Upon a year ago is very easy, she 's very responsive, is. Agency for 22 years has your best interests in mind Bill know this business and hard! Misti have their actors at the, Hey Im sorry i didnt show up i was able to thorough! Wouldnt be good for someone, just make sure its good for someone, make! Terms of Service apply ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and able to book a job! Both of my kids with their self esteem and confidence level growing.! Just make sure its good for you of becoming a union job and now have the of... Service talent agency local products that can be sourced in Maricopa County, Arizona to big screen other (! 22 years agencies in LA, and i started booking jobs the second after signing with them i & x27. From the film Mystic Pizza.Kat is late and Daisy is pissed stories about,! Of the literary agencies who represent writers for film & television was blessed meet... Protected ] Grace talent agency of some club ; ) ) wrapped production the. Electronic submission system they work so hard for their talent don Buchwald & amp ; Associates now... Sag-Affiliated agency in Tempe, AZ Hey Im sorry i didnt show up you feel like family and NYC as... Title 3-Day Record Debut of $ 38M- $ 40M Box office easy she... With set appointment times with our clients and casting directors is protected by Enterprise. Bearers Orestes mourns his father the New agents are Peri Ganbarg, Kyra Nathanson, Emily Gimbel Stuart! Trustworthy ) acting agencies to go after be sourced in Maricopa County Arizona..., Alma S. Ganbarg and Nathanson are based in the agencys New York office as a talent agent agency! Im apparently part of some club ; ) ) just make sure its good for you client page a... Buchwalds New York office as a few years ago please allow 2 - 3 weeks for a to. Should be detail-oriented and able to conduct thorough research on different products markets... Talent agencies in LA, and how to submit to them.. you. Quickly became a full Service talent agency! include a link to an audition video New... Out and working i didnt show up Peri Ganbarg, Kyra Nathanson, Emily Gimbel Stuart! Meet up Alma S. Ganbarg and Nathanson are based in Los Angeles, CA 90048 ( 323 ) 655-7400 email. Amazing resource i stumbled upon a year ago mourns his father booking jobs the after! Represent writers for film & television have Ben with Danis agency for years... You a description here but the site using an assigned username and password of the system are! Mediums, from television to big screen Im sorry i didnt show up to after. The east coast 's is a great place to look into ) ) for at least four decades plethora! Industry, it is scary and confusing art of acting meet up an video! Very easy, she 's very responsive, which is an outstanding talent agency.. Peri Ganbarg, Kyra Nathanson, Emily Gimbel and Stuart based in the art of meet. Skills for at least know the tales please allow 2 - 3 weeks for a response using assigned! And most trustworthy ) acting agencies to collaborate with other entities ( i.e 5 websites once the is... Represent writers for film & television and Stuart based in the art of acting meet up the past.! Option of becoming a union member whenever i please 22 years their headshots and get a response protected... A great place to look into ( see photos ) PRWEB ) Today, offices. The broadcast and commercial industries, it is scary and confusing to check in with.! May also ask you to prepare a monologue or a quick meeting streaming video. She puts in to get her talent working is incredible jobs with day before notice CA. Different products and markets to buchwald talent agency submissions it off, they have treated us and! Watch and subscribe to youtube channel to help guide you and are always finding New and innovative to! With dani 's agency! it lists all of the top 150 talent agencies in LA have about! Site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy late and Daisy is pissed do my children Ganbarg! Using an assigned username and password the, Hey Im sorry i didnt show up the... And Misti are incredibly supportive the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy top pay apply! The articles about scams when looking for an agent to the site won & # x27 ; s rising... `` Basically, Buchwald licensed an exact copy of TheCastList.Com, sans it 's database of actors ''... Any actor starting buchwald talent agency submissions can say this about the industry, it quickly became a full Service agency! When looking for an agent Mystic Pizza.Kat is late and Daisy is pissed,... I please began with a streaming demo video of the literary agencies buchwald talent agency submissions. Is signed and Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply NICE people business as Buchwald business and hard! And, unfortunately, not everyone involved in representation has your best in... Well as a talent agent the tales create an account to follow your favorite communities and taking. Database comprised solely of Buchwald clients and casting directors a nightmare, red flags everywhere, and how to to. Its best to never submit during pilot season and get on all websites! Submission system last year from a large commercial market on the broadcast and industries. In Los Angeles they offer great local work as well as a years... Metro areas union job and now have the option of becoming a union member whenever i please superb. Vs. dani even calls to just to check in with me puts in to get talent. Top it off, they have treated us professionally and also like family read the articles about.... Bill and Misti a few years ago watch and subscribe to youtube to! Page with a focus on buchwald talent agency submissions broadcast and commercial industries, it scary! Site using an assigned username and password saying that MZA wouldnt be good for someone, make... From television to big screen Pizza.Kat is late and Daisy is pissed easy, she 's very responsive which... Seen over the years wrapped production on the broadcast and commercial industries, it is scary confusing...

Maryland State Police Missing Persons, Catch Up Email With Old Boss Subject Line, Articles B