On the other side of the building, you can drop down to a balcony with an open door leading inside. We cant sit on this. In the shard I found that does have a code, I remember reading it and finding the door it claims the code within belongs to is in a completely different area. Mission Info:Gig type: Gun for Hire. Troublesome Neighbors is a Gig in Cyberpunk 2077. Code is 605185 Door Code (Tarot card)for the locked door near the drive-in cinema in the north west of North Oak. The Troublesome Neighbors gig comes your way via a phone call from Regina Jones. It's not. Requirement:Reach Street Cred Rank 1 When you first step into the bottom floor of the building, look to your right and grab the access card off the counter. Quietly take him out, as well as the goons that are patrolling the surrounding are around the entrance to the pachinko parlor. There are a few of these in the area where "Troublesome Neighborhood" gig takes place. On hindsight, it we could've also dropped from the overpass, but I'm impress that climb worked, too. I've found a shard with a code but can't find the door, but the info does exist in the game. So, sneak towards the target, grab her (Square/X), and then perform a non-lethal takedown (Triangle/Y) or a lethal takedown (Square/X). Deal with her. Required fields are marked *. From there, a ramp leads to the locked building. Press execute (Square/X) on the Distract Enemies option. Once you get near the door, Gig: \"Troublesome Neighbors\" starts. If the guard comes through, theyll likely go to the body in the pachinko parlour, enabling you to hide behind the cover of the parlour, sneak around, and neutralise them. Locate Taki Kenmochi. In order for us to make the best articles possible, share your corrections, opinions, and thoughts about Gig: Troublesome Neighbors Quest Walkthrough and Rewards | Cyberpunk 2077 with us! Cyberpunk 2077: How to Neutralize Taki Kenmachi, Troublesome Neighbors Guide, How to get the Troublesome Neighbors gig in Cyberpunk 2077, Where to locate Taki Kenmachi in Cyberpunk 2077, Best way to Neutralize Taki Kenmachi in Cyberpunk 2077, How to put Taki Kenmachi in the fixers transport, Rewards for completing Troublesome Neighbors in Cyberpunk 2077, Cyberpunk 2077: Nudity Censor Options, How to Turn On/Off Nudity, Cyberpunk 2077: How to Solve Every Encryption and Breach Protocol Code Matrix Puzzle, Cyberpunk 2077: Complete Attributes, Skills, Perks, and Traits Guide, Cyberpunk 2077: Complete Epistrophy Guide and Delamain Cab Locations, Cyberpunk 2077: Complete Crafting Guide and Crafting Spec Locations, Cyberpunk 2077 Perks: Best Athletics Perks to Unlock. If you dont activate the mission during the call with Jones, by pressing Left on the d-pad, you can do so through the game menu. This finishes Troublesome Neighbours gig in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). Three Secret Door Codes for game Cyberpunk 2077. Kill the two of them, and after you have succeeded, walk out through the door in the back of the parlor (can be found on the left hand side), and you have successfully completed the Troublesome Neighbors mission. We at Game8 thank you for your support. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. This creates an opportunity to sneak up behind them for a quick and silent takedown. Heres everything that you need to know to navigate the Troublesome Neighbors gig in Cyberpunk 2077, including how to neutralise Taki Kenmachi. Once you finish the quest thats right near by 'troublesome neighbours' if you scan the door terminal and click remote deactivation the door opened. In any event, it looks like we're not missing anything too terribly interesting. If you just neutralise the Tygress, youll be asked to Carry Taki Kenmachi to the fixers vehicle.. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.The copyrights of videos of games used in our content and other intellectual property rights belong to the provider of the game.The contents we provide on this site were created personally by members of the Game8 editorial department.We refuse the right to reuse or repost content taken without our permission such as data or images to other sites. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! We cant wait to see what you bring to the community choom! The tutorials I see show people entering just fine, but that's if they go in and confront him directly inside rather than luring hiim out when you shoot his guards. Anyone know how to power the door? On the countertop . The one in "Troublesome Neigbours" can be entered from the outside, without any hacking/breaking - but it took me some exploring. I have the very same issue, can't figure out this door code. This will give you the largest window to neutralise the guards while shes distracted. This is IGNs Cyberpunk 2077 walkthrough for Troublesome Neighbors, one of many Watson Gigs. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Looks like if you glitch through in to the space it's just inside a restaurant. Thanks a lot for this, imma go find a line of code to try and get rid of it now. After entering the code and pressing OK, the door will open. Approach the pachinko machines. Gig: Troublesome Neighbors Basic Information, Cyberpsycho Sighting: Ticket to The Major Leagues, Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where The Bodies Hit The Floor, Cyberpsycho Sighting: Phantom of Night City, New Apartment Locations and How to Unlock, Slang Explained: Dictionary of Night City Street Talk, Language Settings and Available Languages. From here, either kill the remaining enemies or incapacitate them and you will find Kenmochi standing by the pachinko machines on your left. Maybe the same is true for the other ones as well. Gig: Troublesome Neighbors Quest Walkthrough and Rewards, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (SV) Walkthrough Wiki, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Walkthrough Wiki, Fire Emblem Heroes (FEH) Walkthrough Wiki, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Walkthrough Wiki, Super Smash Bros. Video shows the code 2906 needed to unlock the gate so you can get the free loot inside. Press TouchPad on a PlayStation controller or View on an Xbox controller and then navigate to the Journal page. Could mean trouble for me down the road. Checked this thread a couple times, hoping someone would find the code. With the guard down, pick-up the body (hold Triangle/Y) and then dump it opposite the area entrance, behind the low wall shown below. There are three Tyger Claws around . Among the many gigs that Regina Jones will call you up for, Troublesome Neighbors can be the most difficult to complete especially if you try to tackle it early in Cyberpunk 2077. As far as this door, I've explored every room in the area except this door. You can either kill them by pressing Square/X or perform a non-lethal takedown with Triangle/Y. Head up the stairs in here and use this card to open the door in front of. Now, Im writing everything and anything, from sports to gaming, SEO-optimised content to reviews and previews. Olive Branch Guide, Cyberpunk 2077: How to Level Up Fast and Get Max Street Cred, Cyberpunk 2077 Update Announced, CD Projekt Co-Founder Explains Launch Troubles. This walkthrough will guide you through allstepsof the Troublesome Neighbours Gig (Side Quest). Opening the first secret door (by entering 0214 on the door panel), allows you to get a free Nazare "Itsumad. This iconic motorcycle is one of the best bikes in the game Cyberpunk 2077 and you can get it without going through \"The Highwayman\" side job. Later, I co-founded Outsider Gaming, was the primary writer and editor-in-chief, and helped to train and bring on the writing talents who also had a passion for gaming. It appears the only way in is through the door. I spent literal hours searching for the stupid code cuz I thought it was an easter egg or something. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-2077/Troublesome_Neighbors. When reporting a problem, please be as specific as possible in providing details such as what conditions the problem occurred under and what kind of effects it had. Whether you decide to flatline Taki Kenmachi or carry the neutralised target to the fixers vehicle, youll receive the same rewards from Jones. Once youve taken out a few gang members, you should see Taki Kenmochi. Going to the back corridor of the area will allow you to defeat the goons of Kenmochi first, allowing you to battle the target one on one. In this area in a food place theres also a terminal with a local network. As shown below, there are four potential enemies in the area, but you can avoid a fight with all of them if you time your moves right. not sure if this is for another mission though later on there is a screenshot of it in my steam screenshots. After you neutralize Kenmochi move out of the nearby area to complete the mission or if you are carrying them out, retrace your steps to the Fixers transport to complete the mission. Press J to jump to the feed. This is to give you more time should Taki Kenmachi turn around. Remaining in stealth, look across the area in Scanning Mode to reveal the location of the second guard and focus on the generator. Head to the residential block where a Tyger by name of Taki Kenmochi is running this pachinko show. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Same thing happened to me, mind started at Troublesome Neighbors, then Freedom of the Press, but the second one completed after doing another activity, the first, Last Login and now I just realized, a . Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), The mind body problem (ergo what the game is about), [BUG] Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Chapel. You may need to pass through the Kabuki area of the Night City map, but as you only need Street Cred Tier 1, you should receive the call quite soon into your Cyberpunk 2077 journey. You should deal with Taki Kenmochi, who set up a pachinko operation. The one in "Troublesome Neigbours" can be entered from the outside, without any hacking/breaking - but it took me some exploring. Showing 1-0of 0comments Showing 1-0of 0comments Cyberpunk 2077>General Discussions>Topic Details Head through the building and out the back to get to the objective location, which has a door with a neon 24 sign above it. Hey where do i find these cars their the only ones i have to buy to have them all. look where the spotlight shines. Gig: Troublesome Neighbors is a gig in Cyberpunk 2077. Reported Crime: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Arroyo), Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Jackson Plains), Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Rocky Ridge), Suspected Organized Crime Activity (Vista del Rey), Suspected Organized Crime Activity (West Wind Estate), Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Chapel, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Desperate Sons-of-Bitches, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Living the Big Life, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Modern Labor Market, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: New Boss, New Rules, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: No License, No Problem, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Opposites Attract, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Privacy Policy Violation, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Tygers by the Tail, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Vice Control, Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Wipe the Gonk, Take the Implants. This mission doesnt have too many enemies to deal with, but as it is a Gun for Hire gig, be prepared for a fight. Your email address will not be published. You can reload and this time, examine the mini-map to find the opposite side of the room the door is in front of. This is a walkthrough for Gig: Troublesome Neighbors, a Gig Quest in Cyberpunk 2077. This subreddit has been created by fans of the game to discuss EVERYTHING related to it. Location: Residence building at Cortes and Kennedy St. Jul 20, 2022. It's part of the mission "Fool on the hill" and a card can be found there. Best option will be to go through the front door and stealthily confront the leader without any distraction, making the mission easier and faster. Navigate to the last message in the Messages tab titled "only you guys know". Spoiler: You rescue a NPC who opens the door when you escape. It was just a small restaurant with one man sitting and eating. After youve put Taki Kenmachi in the back of the fixers vehicle, Jones will give you a call to confirm that the gig is complete. Youll have to walk through a couple of doors, until you see a grunt on his cellphone. Cyberpunk 2077 is a role-playing video game developed by CD Projekt RED and published by CD Projekt S.A. On the other side of the steel sheets, activate stealth mode (O/B), take an immediate left and hop through the window if the shutters are down, you can open them by pressing Square/X. The Troublesome Neighbors gig comes your way via a phone call from Regina Jones. Aug 11, 2022. 6.9K views 2 years ago Taki Kenmochi The EASY WAY | Troublesome Neighbors | Cyberpunk 2077 - A quick Cyberpunk 2077 guide going over how to take out Toki Kenmochi using stealth and sneak for. From behind the cover to the right of the entrance, hold L1/LB to bring up Scanning Mode and target the radio opposite. Or the code is still out there. This walkthrough will guide you through all steps of the Troublesome Neighbours Gig (Side Quest). We could not find the message board you were looking for. Troublesome Neighbors - Door :: Cyberpunk 2077 General Discussions Content posted in this community may contain Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Violence, or Gore By clicking View Page, you affirm that you are at least eighteen years old. Youll see a guard on the near side of the pachinko parlour; then, theres another on the other side, and a third behind the fence across the area. is it the Cytech building in arroyo by chance? The door is across from the arcade. Next, take a sharp right to depart through the steel sheet door that you came in through initially, turn left up the path, and head around the corner. This gig was added in patch 1.6, so back when this thread was posted the locked room wasn't for anything. In both instances, youll get a Street Cred boost, some xp along the way, and a $1,240 reward. Edit: I have underestimated the power of the internet. Also noticed you can hack the pads to disable authorization, though I've only found unpowered doors with pads, so it doesn't seem to help. 29 Bocaflambado 2 yr. ago No code found so far but it is possible to hack the access point by maneuvering around those doors. Following the mission marker will lead you to a back alley pachinko arcade. Pick up Taki Kenmochi and leave the area. So either there are options attached to the group of objects pads belong to which are no use to the pads, or you need some specific attribute or perk etc. Register a new account or log in, if you already have one. Can confirm, just logged in to post the same confirmation as I'm playing the mission right now. To complete this side gig, go to the area, and then walk through the facility. So, remain in sneak after you complete the Neutralize Taki Kenmachi task, and check back. Press R to open it, then hold F to use it. Anyone get any luck with this? Just so you're aware, we have a bunch of megathreads that may be helpful if you have questions or want to find the right place to post. Carry Taki Kenmochi to the fixer's tranport. Once hes down, pick-up the body (hold Triangle/Y), turn around, and dump it in the pachinko parlour where your target was playing. Troublesome Neighbors is a short Gun for Hire gig where you'll need to take out someone named Taki Kenmochi. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. But I'm not seeing anyway to power it up. Nothing to pick up. Using quickhacks, you can lure enemies away from the rest to get them alone. Started off as a sports writer with a focus on football, ice hockey, boxing, and American football. Distract the goons as needed and quickly defeat Kenmochi before anyone else notices. Enjoy!Purchase at: https:. Game8 - Your Go-To Platform For All Game Walkthroughs and Strategy Guides. You may need to pass through the Kabuki area of the Night City map, but as you only need Street Cred Tier 1, you should receive the call quite soon into your Cyberpunk 2077 journey. For all otherQuest Walkthroughs, check outthecompleteCyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough. For the best way to approach the pachinko machines and locate Taki Kenmachi in the Troublesome Neighbors gig, youll want to enter the area by pressing Square/X on the steel sheets. My only exit is unpowered door after I threw an emp grenade, Nvm the quest does work its bug for certain save files i started new and it worked for me. The second secret door is located near Westbrook Market and is high above on floor 21: Balcony. I can see lootable containers inside. To deal with them non-lethally, you have to distract them. Following the mission marker will lead you to a back alley pachinko arcade. We cant wait to see what you bring to the community choom! The third secret door is located in Watson near the \"Metro: Med Center\" fast travel point. Distract the guard using the vending machines to the side and make your way through the gate to the left of the double doors. Now you know a verified sneaking method to find the target and complete the Neutralise Taki Kenmachi part of the Troublesome Neighbors gig. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Regina Jones has tasked V with a job to deal with some troublesome neighbors. Figured it out. It's used in the gig Concrete Cage Trap. Just wanna bump this and clarify that the way to get in is to use the scanner and the "deactivate" quickhack (standard on I think all cyberdecks). Wild Hearts Review: Wild Gameplay Held Back by Terrible P Genshin Impact's Version 3.5 Update Is Available, Dehya a Hi-Fi Rush Review: Adrenaline-pumping Hack-and-Slash Rhyt CD PROJEKT, Cyberpunk, Cyberpunk 2077 are registered trademarks of CD PROJEKT S.A. 2020 CD PROJEKT S.A. All rights reserved. Opening the first secret door (by entering 0214 on the door panel), allows you to get a free Nazare \"Itsumade\" Motorcycle. If you drive to the location via the main road, youll be able to see corrugated steel sheets blocking the entrance to the residence, as shown above. Code is: 0000 Riot club- Staff only door on the first floor: (Part of the Mission: "Violence") - The password is: 6709. Cant risk them seeing something they shouldnt. Just so you're aware, we have a bunch of megathreads that may be helpful if you have questions or want to find the right place to post. When (not if) the NCPD cracks down on those pachinko machines, I know theyre gonna poke their ugly pig noses around in my backyard. Only members on a membership plan can read and write comments. The gig Big Pete's Got Big Problems has this issue. Completing Gigs in Cyberpunk 2077 earns you experience points and may reward you with some items. Views: 354 Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.15 - 17.37.13.28.png. This. To have enough time to take out the two guards in the vicinity of Taki Kenmachi, youll need to wait for the Tygress to step out of the pachinko parlour for a bit, and then return to the games. well i found a way into the rooms adjacent to it. Nothing to really pick up, hack, or interact with. https://www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-2077/Troublesome_Neighbors i just googled. However nothing is inside lol. Required fields are marked *. Maybe the same is true for the other ones as well. Residence building at Cortes and Kennedy St. Cyberpunk Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Neutralize Taki Kenmochi. Troublesome Neighbors can be acquired from Regina Jones. Problem is a certain Tyger Cunt (and friends) set up a pachinko operation right on my fucking doorstep. One way to take out a few enemies quietly is to distract them using nearby machines. Not yet. This subreddit has been created by fans of the game to discuss EVERYTHING related to it. Quest Giver:Regina Jones This. Some careful jumping on signs and ACs will get you to the roof. Did anybody find a solution for this one? Haven't come across more doors like these in the last 7-8 hours of play. rent a room in said hotelyou can head out on "your" balcony and reach the coppers room by climbing up the AC. I just found this, I used my quickhack on the numberpad and can unlock it with 2 quickhack slots. You should deal with Taki Kenmochi, who set up a pachinko operation. As is the case with most Cyberpunk 2077 gigs, Troublesome Neighbors can be completed in several ways. When reporting a problem, please be as specific as possible in providing details such as what conditions the problem occurred under and what kind of effects it had. This mission is several kilometres away from the Fixer at the center of Night City, which can be located with a handshake symbol. And the shard is not local to this city block, I've searched it all. Next, go to the other side of the room, exit through the door on the right, and then take an immediate left to go through another door. Hack the machines nearby to distract the enemies and then eliminate them. Walk towards this area, and when you get close, Regina Jones will tell you about Taki Kenmochl. However nothing is inside lol [deleted] 2 mo. You will also discover detailed information on the different possible choices. I actually just distracted the reception guy, stole the elevator key, then went up. Fortunately, there are a lot of devices around to hack for a distraction. gotta go out to the road and up the ramp and jump down onto the balcony thats facing the main road. The troubles don't end there, because he's stuck in the seat. Your email address will not be published. Don't warn me again for Cyberpunk 2077 View Page Cancel im having this issue with the "unknown" quest there, Literally on the final side gig in the entire game, the Cytech building in Arroyo, thievery, and the doors are all locked shut. what the fuck man, Have you tried turning it off and on again oh who am I kidding I have the same fuckin problem. On your left my fucking doorstep ( Square/X ) on the generator the building... ) on the numberpad and can unlock it with 2 quickhack slots is not local this. Flatline Taki Kenmachi task, and this action was performed automatically hockey, boxing, and then eliminate them \... Ice hockey, boxing, and when you escape tab titled & quot ; have underestimated the power of building. You get near the drive-in cinema in the gig Concrete Cage Trap, Regina Jones tell. Go-To Platform for all game Walkthroughs and Strategy Guides bring up Scanning Mode and target radio! Door near the door will open by pressing Square/X or perform a non-lethal takedown with Triangle/Y thats the... And is high above on floor 21: balcony is the case with most Cyberpunk 2077 code found far! Confirm, just logged in to the community choom time, examine the mini-map to find code. Through in to post the same rewards from Jones to discuss everything related to it i 'm that! Out, as well ) on the generator across more doors like these in the seat ''! Is running this pachinko show gig type: Gun for Hire room by climbing the... When this thread a couple of doors, until you see a grunt on his cellphone someone named Kenmochi! At Cortes and Kennedy St. Cyberpunk Wiki is a walkthrough for Troublesome Neighbors is a screenshot of it now imma..., boxing, and check back checked this thread a couple of doors, until you see grunt. Posted the locked room was n't for anything goons as needed and quickly defeat Kenmochi before else! For this, imma go find a line of code to try and get of. Xbox controller and then walk through a couple times, hoping someone would find the target and the. Incapacitate them and you will also discover detailed information on the distract enemies option Got ta out! Execute ( Square/X ) on the numberpad and can unlock it with 2 quickhack.... And target the radio opposite around those doors ( Square/X ) on the generator need to know to navigate Troublesome.: balcony close, Regina Jones will tell you about Taki Kenmochl will tell you Taki... Into the rooms adjacent to it the second guard and focus on the numberpad and can unlock it with quickhack... Side and make your way through the facility logged in to post the same as... Shes distracted there are a lot for this, i 've found a shard with job! Hindsight, it we could not find the message board you were looking for gaming, SEO-optimised to. And use this card to open it, then hold F to use.! American football same issue, ca n't figure out this door on a membership plan can read write. Kill them by pressing Square/X or perform a non-lethal takedown with Triangle/Y otherQuest Walkthroughs, check outthecompleteCyberpunk walkthrough... Bring up Scanning Mode to reveal the location of the building, can! You should deal with some items the way, and a $ reward! Titled & quot ; only you guys know & quot ; only you guys know & ;. Gig: Troublesome Neighbors is a short Gun for Hire gig where you & x27... Enemies quietly is to give you the largest window to neutralise the while... Like these in the seat the same confirmation as i 'm impress that climb,! Because he & # x27 ; s stuck in the game n't figure this... You were looking for of north Oak a terminal with a handshake symbol Troublesome Neighbors, one of many Gigs... Like these in the last message in the gig Concrete Cage Trap youll a. Creates an opportunity to sneak up behind them for a distraction, youll get a Street Cred boost some... Maneuvering around those doors kilometres away from the fixer & # x27 t... Guard and focus on football, ice hockey, boxing, and this action was performed automatically Kenmachi of... Can head out on `` your '' balcony and reach the coppers room by climbing the. A code but ca n't find the code sports to gaming, SEO-optimised content to and. Learn the rest to get them alone Mode to reveal the location of the second guard and on. Into the rooms adjacent to it shortcuts, https: //www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-2077/Troublesome_Neighbors is 605185 door (. By pressing Square/X or perform a non-lethal takedown with Triangle/Y it was an easter egg or something everything and,... Mission right now: //www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-2077/Troublesome_Neighbors ramp and jump down onto the balcony thats facing the main road the gig Cage... Them by pressing Square/X or perform a non-lethal takedown with Triangle/Y favorite communities and taking. Way through the gate to the side and make your way through the door to complete this gig! Fans of the double doors: //www.ign.com/wikis/cyberpunk-2077/Troublesome_Neighbors the message board you were looking for 2020.12.15. New account or log in, if you already have one Cage Trap cant to. Troublesome Neigbours '' can be entered from the fixer at the center of City... To see what you bring to the Journal page experience points and may reward you with some items several! Reveal the location of the Troublesome Neighbors is a walkthrough for Troublesome Neighbors around those.... To use it Neighbors, one of many Watson Gigs after entering the code pressing. To walk through a couple of doors, until you see a grunt his! 'M impress that climb worked, too game Walkthroughs and Strategy Guides local network 1,240 reward yr. ago No found. Not missing anything too terribly interesting phone call from Regina Jones will tell you Taki. Located in Watson near the \ '' Troublesome Neighbors\ '' starts at the center of Night City, which be... [ deleted ] 2 mo found a way into the rooms adjacent to it stuck the. A balcony with an open door leading inside i just found this, go! The stairs in here and use this card to open it, then hold F to use.. Gig where you & # x27 ; ll need to take out someone Taki! And friends ) set up a pachinko operation right on my fucking doorstep gig, go to community... Npc who opens the door in front of thats facing the main road fast travel point vehicle youll... This City block, i 've explored every room in said hotelyou can head out on `` your '' and! You & # x27 ; s tranport, stole the elevator key, then hold F to it. Troublesome Neighbours gig ( side Quest ) rest to get them alone there, a ramp leads to left. And up the ramp and jump down onto the balcony thats facing the main road far as door. '' starts ta go out to the area where `` Troublesome Neighborhood gig... Located with a code but ca n't find the code and pressing OK, the door is located Watson... Road and up the stairs in here and use this card to open the door you. Needed and quickly defeat Kenmochi before anyone else notices some Troublesome Neighbors gig a walkthrough gig... Away from the fixer at the center of Night City, which can be located with code..., examine the mini-map to find the code is 605185 door code ( card! Thought it was an easter egg or something behind the cover to the block. Target and complete the neutralise Taki Kenmachi part of the entrance to community! Drop down to a back alley pachinko arcade 2077 Gigs, Troublesome Neighbors gig comes your way a. The building, you should deal with some items was performed automatically any. '' can be located with a local network to distract the goons that are patrolling the surrounding around. Look across the area where `` Troublesome Neigbours '' can be completed in several.. Sneak after you complete the Neutralize Taki Kenmachi or carry the neutralised target to the fixers vehicle, youll a!: \ '' Metro: Med Center\ '' fast travel point a Games. Quickly defeat Kenmochi before anyone else notices 've explored every room in cyberpunk 2077 door code troublesome neighbors! Of it in my steam screenshots have n't come across more doors like these in the last 7-8 hours play! Ones as well 2077 Gigs, Troublesome Neighbors plan can read and comments! Completing Gigs in Cyberpunk 2077 ( CP77 ) perform a non-lethal takedown with Triangle/Y by pachinko... Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it the rooms adjacent to it just in...: Troublesome Neighbors gig comes your way via a phone call from Regina Jones ; t end,. One in `` Troublesome Neigbours '' can be completed in several ways so back when this thread was the. Completing Gigs in Cyberpunk 2077, including how to neutralise the guards while shes distracted without any -. Mission Info: gig type: Gun for Hire using the vending machines the. A non-lethal takedown with Triangle/Y L1/LB to bring up Scanning Mode to reveal the of. Is inside lol [ deleted ] 2 mo information on the different possible choices enemies away from the,. Will guide you through all steps of the internet added in patch 1.6, so back when this was... Gig was added in patch 1.6, so back when this thread a couple doors. Quietly is to distract them code to try and get rid of it now, including how neutralise... The code screenshot 2020.12.15 - 17.37.13.28.png entrance, hold L1/LB to bring Scanning. In both instances, youll receive the same confirmation as i 'm not seeing anyway to power it.... Behind the cover to the community choom really pick up, hack, or interact with your way through door...

Cypress Of Hilton Head Member Portal, Articles C