That is not to say that you wont have a great experience if you choose AA, but given the option I would choose JAL. It is all subjective of course, but in my opinion, Japan Airlines business class is a much nicer experience than AA. Also, Ive looked into September 2020 (on the United site) and there are practically no ANA Award Business nor First Class flights available. Keep the transfer ratios and transfer times in mind if youre using points: American Express points transfer instantly at a 1:1 ratio, Capital One point transfers take 36 hours at 1:1 ratio, Citi point transfers take 6 days at a 1:1 ratio, and Marriott point transfers take 5 days at a 3:1 ratio. My entire booking Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) to New York's LaGuardia Airport (LGA) via Tokyo's Narita International Airport (NRT) and Chicago's O'Hare International Airport (ORD) cost 70,000 miles and just over $50 in taxes and fees. Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. In addition, Virgin Atlantic has co-branded credit cards that earn miles directly with your spend. 40 premium economy seats in a 2-4-2 layout, and 49 business class seats in a 2-3-2 layout. This article is exactly what I was looking for. _jol(function(){ Upgraded Points, LLC uses reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information on the site and p. rior to applying for any credit card offers found on UpgradedPoints.com, all visitors should review other features of such credit cards including but not limited to interest rates, annual fees and transaction fees, and should determine the suitability of such credit cards considering their own individual financial position. NerdWallet strives to keep its information accurate and up to date. Enjoy true comfort in the skies. Other options include transferring Capital One Miles to Air Canada Aeroplan or Avianca LifeMiles to book ANA or other Star Alliance partners. // ]]>, // , //

Victrola Antique Crank Record Player, Articles J