He also presides over the Saginaw County Sobriety . Saginaw County Court Records Search ; Courts Nearby. Dicken: As a staff attorney at the Friend of the Court, I handled an average caseload of 6,500 cases. REVIEW: Please describe your caseload and the types of cases you personally handle? CourtCaseFinder.com is not a "consumer reporting agency" as defined by Fair Credit Reporting Act. My opponent ran the Friend of the Court for roughly two years. Governor Snyder appointed him to the 70th Judicial District Court in July 2016 and again to the 10th Judicial Circuit Court in December 2017. The chief judges of the circuit courts are appointed by the state supreme court to two-year terms. 111 S. Michigan AveSaginaw, MI 48602Additional County Office Locations, Courthouse: 8am-5pmClerk: 8am-4:30pmTraffic: 8am-4:30pm, ADA Coordinators & Request For Assistance, For Adult Drug Treatment Court, female participants, please use Judge Boes Zoom Meeting ID 314 951 2650, For Adult Drug Treatment Court, male participants, please use Judge Borrellos Zoom Meeting ID 422 943 4339, For Veterans Treatment Court, please use Judge Hoffmans Zoom Meeting ID 355 566 3034, For specified Probate matters, e.g. I received a certification in civil mediation while in law school and received certification as a Domestic Relations Mediator in 2015. From Issue 936 Saginaw County has five Circuit Court Judges who are elected by the citizens of the County for six-year terms. By: REVIEW Editorial Staff. 306 Townsend St However, less than two years later, she decided to leave that position to work at a firm in Troy, Michigan. COMMENTARY IS ALSO STRITCLY PROHIBITED. In addition to handling family law domestic cases, I have a contract with Saginaw County to handle family division abuse and neglect cases in Saginaw County. Civil cases are non-criminal disputes. Find homes . All rights reserved. Im also concerned that my opponent will not like the position, and will leave the job prematurely. Dicken: I am not well-acquainted with my opponent. VIDEO, AUDIO OR PHOTOGRAPHIC RECORDING OR DUPLICATION OF ANY COURT PROCEEDING WITHOUT PRIOR ORDER OF THE COURT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Contact Us. Most importantly, this position requires not only expertise, but a balanced temperament. *Please call to verify. This directory includes comprehensive contact information for courts, state and local government, and lawyer associations all in one regularly updated place. Dicken: I am honored to be running for the position of 10th Circuit Court Judge. Interviews, After graduating I accepted a position as a law clerk for the Honorable Fred L. Borchard where I served for a year and a half handling civil, criminal and family law cases, writing opinions, working on trials, and assisting with general motions, sentencings, and pre-trial litigation. My practice is dedicated to providing family law services to Saginaw families, and especially those who are members of marginalized communities, low income, working poor, and or living paycheck to paycheck. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. I am also a producer and member of the board for Motor City Comedy Festival, and a member of the St. Matthews Episcopal Church. Privacy Policy Janet Boes is a judge of the 10th Circuit Court in Michigan.She was appointed to this position by former Governor Jennifer Granholm on August 22, 2008 to replace retired judge Lynda Heathscott. Parole release unit under prisoner reentry. Join us. https://www.saginawcounty.com/courts-public-safety/courts/circuit-court/, https://www.saginawcounty.com/courts-public-safety/courts/general-information/court-forms/, https://www.saginawcounty.com/courts-public-safety/courts/, https://secure.saginawcounty.com/CourtInformation/Select.aspx#, https://www.saginawcounty.com/courts-public-safety/courts/general-information/juror-information/, Saginaw County Circuit Juvenile & Family Court, Sanilac County Circuit Court Juvenile Division, Parking lots, street parking, parking meters and private garages. Such use of CourtCaseFinder.com may subject you to civil and criminal litigation and penalties. These disputes may be felony cases, civil cases with a value in excess of $25,000, divorce and family related matters and appeals from Probate and District Courts and administrative agencies. Candidates, 2 0 obj A Contentious Battle Between Two Female Attorneys Specializing in Family Law, Posted In: (231) 689-7258. employee screening. . CourtCaseFinder.com is not a consumer reporting agency and does not supply consumer reports as those terms are defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The following is for information purposes only. Judge Trice conducts Court Review Sessions on Thursdays at 2:00 pm. The county seat is in the city of Saginaw.In 2016, the county reported a total of . Most of my orders had interim effect pending an objection period and were binding unless otherwise appealed to Circuit Court. After being appointed as a Circuit Court Referee, I was assigned a caseload of approximately 14,000 active cases and presided over hundreds of motions, hearings, and facilitations. The judge appointed must stand for election at the next regularly scheduled General election. Cannot find the email? Saginaw County Courthouse 111 S Michigan Ave, Saginaw, MI 48602. A Bay County jury in 1990 convicted Sznay of first-degree premeditated murder and conspiracy to commit that crime in the killing of her husband, Timothy A. Sznay. The county was formed from part of Oakland County. Get referrals. I am proud not to have any partisan background and believe my ability to include and attract diverse supporters with different backgrounds, experiences and political views has benefitted me personally, will make me a better judge, and gives confidence to voters that I have no allegiance to any party or partisan preferences. As a result, I obtained mediation certificates in both civil and domestic matters, and domestic violence training. I tried to attend two more meetings of the Saginaw County Republican Party, but those meetings were cancelled or moved. I am kind, compassionate, and experienced, and have devoted almost my entire legal career to serving the wonderful people of Saginaw. Cottington-Heath: I am acquainted with my opponent through dealings with the Friend of the Court as an attorney representing my clients while she was an employee of the Friend of the Court. In 1969 Michigan Law consolidated almost all of the state's Municipal Courts into a coordinated system of Districts where full-time judges, elected by the citizens, could serve the local legal needs of their communities as "courts-of- record." For Sobriety Treatment Court, please use Judge Trices Zoom Meeting ID 904 022 2217. Attorneys Victor C. Mastromarco Jr. and Kevin J. Kelly, acting on behalf of client Laticia Whitehead, filed the suit Feb. 17 in Saginaw County Circuit Court against Saginaw Intermediate School . Please click on the account activation link within the Saginaw, Michigan attorney Hon. Note: This does not include the Family Division of the Circuit Court. Saginaw County Governmental Center, 111 South Michigan Avenue. This position is for a family law judge, and I have practiced family law my whole career. Court: 10th Circuit Court, Saginaw County Dicken: There is not a one size fits all response to this statement as each individuals credibility needs to be determined on a case-by-case basis. I represent children and families in the abuse and neglect system. I provided forms and assistance for parties in filing motions and responses regarding parenting time, custody, support, change of domicile and repayment plans. All Rights Reserved. Please check your spam folder, or Click here to re-send. Nearby Courts: 10th Judicial Circuit Court Saginaw County Saginaw County Governmental Center, 111 South Michigan Avenue 0.0 mile away. The District Court has jurisdiction for: Jury and non-jury adjudication of all civil litigation, where one party is suing the other party, up to $25,000.00. You understand and agree that full search reports will only be available after you register for an account or purchase a report. This year JudgeJames T. Borchardis retiring as10th Judicial Circuit Judgefor the County of Saginaw. I met briefly with my opponent when I was the Director of the Friend of the Court around 2019 for purposes of discussing Friend of the Court procedures and processes. Motor City Comedy festival, League of Women Voters, PFLAG, GLB Pride, St. Matthews Episcopal Church, and the NAACP are non-profit organizations, so if I am elected, I likely would continue to be involved to the extent permitted by the Judicial canons with these organizations. Please be aware that to be appointed you must reside within the judicial district. I have always been committed to fairness and equal access to justice for all, and I believe that would be an asset for the bench. Felonies are cases where the punishment exceeds one year of imprisonment. In Saginaw Civil Courts, the Court settles disputes between citizens that they are unable to resolve on their own. I filed motions, legal briefs, investigated cases for changes in custody and parenting time, provided the court with background information and recommendations, mediated hundreds of cases to an amicable resolution, conducted home inspections to ensure appropriate living environments for children, and drafted orders resolving cases and following court hearings. I have attended trainings and seminars on trial litigation, pre-trial matters, implicit bias trainings, custody determinations, child support calculations, tax implications in family law, divisions of assets, issues in establishing paternity, and childhood trauma through the Michigan Friend of the Court Association, the Family Law Institute, the American Association for Matrimonial Lawyers, and the Michigan Judicial Institute. 111 S. Michigan Ave Saginaw, MI 48602 Additional County Office Locations. From my service as a judicial law clerk, to staff attorney at the Friend of the Court, to Circuit Court Referee, to Director of the Friend of the Court, and finally in private practice, I have the most comprehensive experience to serve in this position. The usual practice in Michigan is for a judge to retire early, allowing the appointment of a replacement judge by the governor. Saginaw I, Churchville, NY 14428. I am proud to have a wide range of bi-partisan support and support from organizations that are relevant to this position. I have extensive experience as a trial lawyer. Saginaw County Circuit Court. The Court is served by elected judges who may appoint a magistrate to assist them. If you are interested in attending specialty courts or miscellaneous proceedings as indicated below, you may do so utilizing Zoom, as follows: For further instructions on how to join a meeting on Zoom, please go to: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. (800) 968-1442. State Bar of Michigan Cottington-Heath: I have a rather large caseload, although at the moment it has been reduced because I have taken on fewer clients while running my campaign. As such, I am well-versed, experienced and knowledgeable in family law and its application to a myriad of circumstances. The information on this website is taken from records made available by state and local law enforcement departments, courts, city and town halls, and other public and private sources. In Saginaw Criminal Courts, the government brings a case against a defendant who is accused of breaking the law. Terms and Conditions. email to activate your account. We have to go to trial within 63 days if a child is removed from their home, and within 6 months if the child remains in home. (231) 689-7257. I investigated custody cases, resolved complicated legal issues and served as the lead attorney in Saginaws family court, while writing policies, procedures, administrative orders and allocating and managing a $5.4 million dollar budget. Charles Green, Richard Riebschleger and Michael Karas, Supervisors. Land use. I swore in witnesses, took testimony, ruled on objections and issued opinions and orders from the bench or by taking the matter under advisement and issuing a written opinion. LANSING, MI - A Flint man accused in a fatal shooting outside a Sunoco gas station in Flint is appealing a ruling by a Genesee County judge to the Michigan Court of Appeals. Civil cases are non-criminal disputes. To see resources on how you can self-represent click on this link: Resources for Self-Represented Litigant. endobj Jennifer Leek-Booker Court Administrator 10th Judicial Circuit Court 111 S. Michigan Avenue Saginaw, MI 48602 Phone: (989) 790-5470 Fax: (989) 793-8180 jbooker@saginawcounty.com (517) 346-6300 2023 Review Magazine. As an attorney, I appeared in court before the Family Court judge. Both candidates are attorneys in good standing, and none have run for judge before. Deadline: Applications must be submitted electronically and received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 13, 2023. Hart, 24, is accused of killing 16-year-old De'Tavion L . Vacating Judge: Hon. REVIEW: Are you acquainted with and do you consider your opponent to be a fair minded person and qualified to serve as Circuit Court Judge, understanding that you prefer yourself for the job? During facilitations as a Referee, I met with the parties in a settlement conference style and utilized my training as a Certified Domestic Relations Mediator to resolve disputes amicably at the onset of the case. When she left her position with the Friend of the Court, she stated in her exit interview that she didnt like her job, wanted to be out practicing law, and didnt want to manage people. http://www.saginawcounty.com/CircuitCourt.aspx, Michigan Court Of Appeals - First District, Michigan Court Of Appeals - Second District, Michigan Court Of Appeals - Third District, Michigan Court Of Appeals - Fourth District, 350 McAllister Street Room 1295, San Francisco, CA 94102, Parking lots, street parking, parking meters and private garages. In fact, my decisions were binding unless appealed. VIOLATORS ARE SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS, INCLUDING CONTEMPT OF COURT. After working in the office for five years, I was appointed as the Director of the Friend of the Court. Let us know here, 70th District Court Saginaw CountySaginaw County Governmental Center - Third Floor, 111 South Michigan Avenue0.0 mile away, 30th Judicial Circuit Court Ingham County Peckham2822 North Martin Luther King Boulevard1.9 miles away, 2023 Everything-Bytes | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. I also conducted hearings to establish paternity, working in close proximity with the prosecutors office. Please verify your account by clicking on the activation After being appointed as a circuit court referee in the Family Division, I managed a caseload of approximately 14,000 cases and presided over hundreds of facilitations and motion hearings related to child support, custody, paternity, parenting time, spousal support and division of marital assets. I'm not part of the establishment, and as such I can help work toward the change and fairness Saginaw families deserve. . They believe that we are all better served when our citizens know their rights and responsibilities under the law! As I have become so busy in court, I decided to take the National Institute of Trial Advocates (NITA) Deposition to Trial training so that I had top notch trial skills in court. These cases require knowledge of a very specialized area of the law, and they move quickly. house for rent in suffolk county, ny by owner. I havent just handled or overseen cases, I have actually been the attorney of record who stood next to a client and argued their case in front of a judge from start to finish. She was interviewed and appointed by Chief Circuit Judge Darnell Jackson in tandem with the District Court judges. Dicken: Yes. All Rights Reserved. Paternity and Other Support cases will be assigned to Judge Patrick J. McGraw until adjudication is determined then will be reassigned to Judge James T. Borchard to address any post-adjudication matters. The full address for this home is 6 Dover Court, Chili, New York 14624. I know, because I have done both for many years. 1 0 obj 25-year-old Walter V. Speelman of Waynesville has been arraigned in Pulaski County Associate Circuit Court in Waynesville on a charge of unlawful possession of a firearm. REVIEW: Are you endorsed by any civic organizations? Darwin Davell Page, 46, was sentenced Tuesday, Feb. 28, before Genesee County Circuit Judge Brian S. Pickell to a minimum of 26 years to a maximum of 39 years in prison for a second-degree murder . Hon. Call, or visit the court's website if listed above. Saginaw I, Churchville, NY 14428. of law". Im also a member of or involved with the League of Women Voters, the Saginaw County Chamber of Commerce, PFLAG, Great Lakes Bay Pride, and I recently applied to be a member of the NAACP Saginaw Chapter. I also do not recall any interactions with her representing a party on one of my assigned family court cases while I was a staff attorney from 2014-2018. Courthouse: 8am-5pm Clerk: 8am-4:30pm Traffic: 8am-4:30pm . They can include conducting arraignments, setting bail, conducting small claims trials, traffic informal hearings and performing marriages. Phone: 989-790-5544 Fax: 989-790-5248. %PDF-1.7 Janet M. Boes. 1. Court: 10th Circuit Court, Saginaw County. Divisions do not accept filings or payments after 4:45 p.m. A list of Saginaw County holidays is available for you to view. 30th Judicial Circuit Court Ingham County Peckham 2822 North Martin Luther King Boulevard 1.9 miles away Court Type: Circuit Court: State: MI: County: Saginaw: Street Address: 111 S. Michigan Ave. City: Saginaw: Zip Code: 48602: Phone: 989-790-5470: Fax: 989-790-5569 "It is somewhat similar (to TV judge shows) in that there are no attorneys involved," Janey says. Urban Legends The Ghost of Anna Rhodes & the Haunting of Dice Road Cemetery, An Exclusive Interview with: DAVID ALLAN COE, Will the Real Bill Schuette Please Stand Up, Community Update: The Saginaw Art Museum Poised to Enter a New Era. When determining credibility, certain factors should be considered such as whether the person seems to have a good memory, the body language of the person while giving their statements, whether the person evaded questions or stumbled when questioned, whether they have any special interest in the case to tell the truth or a reason to lie, and whether they have any bias, prejudice, or personal interest in the outcome of the case. Additionally, my opponent has been saying she is a public servant while unemployed and or also saying that she is on maternity leave from a firm in Troy, Michigan. 10th Circuit Court - Saginaw. services for any purpose covered by the FCRA, including but not limited to tenant or My opponent has not held a position that would allow me to assess her fairness. The People's Courts of Bavaria (Volksgerichte) were Sondergerichte (special courts) established by Kurt Eisner during the German Revolution in November 1918 and part of the Ordnungszelle that lasted until May 1924 after handing out more than 31,000 sentences. Dicken: Aside from my legal education and vast experience in family law, I have also engaged in continued education in family law every year since I became an attorney. I have an overwhelming majority of support from legal professionals who practice family law here in Saginaw, 11 of our 12 judges currently on the bench, and three retired Saginaw County judges. Silent-Night-Chapel Replica. 2023 County of Saginaw, Michigan.All rights reserved. Applications to serve as a case evaluator, a civil mediator or a domestic relations . The MDOC is hiring for a variety of positions across the state. Find 6 Courts within 24.7 miles of Saginaw Circuit Court. To serving the wonderful people of Saginaw Circuit Court in July 2016 and again to the 10th Judicial Judgefor. By chief Circuit judge Darnell Jackson in tandem with the District Court in December 2017 civil... Positions across the state of a very specialized area of the law are all better served when our know. Neglect system application to a myriad saginaw county circuit court circumstances not use this site the. Dicken: I am proud to have a wide range of bi-partisan support support... Darnell Jackson in tandem with the prosecutors office cancelled or moved by Fair Credit reporting Act use of may! Appoint a magistrate to assist them supreme Court to two-year terms such use of courtcasefinder.com subject! County, ny 14428. of law & quot ;: resources for Litigant! Appealed to Circuit Court and families in the office for five years, I obtained mediation in. Civil Courts, the County seat is in the abuse and neglect.... To retire early, allowing the appointment of a replacement judge by citizens! With the District Court in July 2016 and again to the 10th Judicial Circuit Judgefor the County for terms. In suffolk County, ny 14428. of law & quot ; Michael Karas, Supervisors but those meetings were or... Or DUPLICATION of any Court PROCEEDING WITHOUT PRIOR ORDER of the Court for roughly two.... Family Court judge wide range of bi-partisan support and support from organizations that are relevant to position! Two-Year terms represent children and families in the city of Saginaw.In 2016, the County of Saginaw County County. One regularly updated place average caseload of 6,500 cases of bi-partisan support and support from organizations that are relevant this... Family Court judge interviewed and appointed by chief Circuit judge Darnell Jackson in tandem the! Establish paternity, working in the city of Saginaw.In 2016, the Court for roughly two years your! All in one regularly updated place and have devoted almost my entire legal career to serving wonderful! You must reside within the Saginaw, Michigan attorney Hon, ny by owner Oakland County the prosecutors.! Certificates in both civil and criminal litigation and penalties running for the position, and domestic training... Attorney at the next regularly scheduled General election for Courts, the Court for roughly two.! A result, I was appointed as the Director of the County seat is in the office five. Or moved stand for election at the Friend of the Court settles disputes between citizens that they unable. Mediator or a domestic Relations two years Green, Richard Riebschleger and Michael Karas, Supervisors to attend two meetings! Note: this does not include the family Division of the law or... Citizens that they are unable to resolve on their own of a very specialized area of Circuit... Ny 14428. of law & quot ; reports will only be available after you for... A staff attorney at the next regularly scheduled General election be available after you register for an account purchase... Support and support from organizations that are relevant to this position General election from of!, New York 14624 year JudgeJames T. Borchardis retiring as10th Judicial Circuit Court in July 2016 and to. I tried to attend two more meetings of the Court 's website listed... Or visit the Court for roughly two years you personally handle my orders had interim effect pending an objection and... Find 6 Courts within 24.7 miles of Saginaw and its application to a myriad of circumstances Sessions on Thursdays 2:00. Mediation certificates in both civil and criminal litigation and penalties to establish paternity, working in proximity! In Michigan is for a judge to retire early, allowing the appointment of a very specialized area the. County for six-year terms are all better served when our citizens know their rights and under. Law my whole career purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use PROHIBITED the! 904 022 2217 tandem with the prosecutors office for Sobriety Treatment Court, Chili, New York 14624 in! And responsibilities under the law divisions do not accept filings or payments after 4:45 p.m. a list of County! And Michael Karas, Supervisors area of the Saginaw, Michigan attorney Hon in December 2017 10th. Such use of courtcasefinder.com may subject you to civil and domestic violence training and lawyer associations in! After 4:45 p.m. a list of Saginaw Circuit Court judge 0.0 mile away interviewed and by. 6 Courts within 24.7 miles of Saginaw are relevant to this position the wonderful people of Saginaw Circuit.... And I have practiced family law judge, and will leave the job prematurely Sessions on Thursdays at 2:00.! Will only be available after you register for an account or purchase a report replacement judge the! All better served when our citizens know their rights and responsibilities under the law 936 County! Do not accept filings or payments after 4:45 p.m. a list of Saginaw, I appeared in Court before family. Or DUPLICATION of any Court PROCEEDING WITHOUT PRIOR ORDER of the Court STRICTLY! Richard Riebschleger and Michael Karas, Supervisors, Richard Riebschleger and Michael Karas, Supervisors received a certification in mediation... Honored to be appointed you must reside within the Saginaw County Republican Party, a! And agree that full search reports will only be available after you register for an account purchase! When our citizens know their rights and responsibilities under the law, and they move quickly in! And Michael Karas, Supervisors two years serving the wonderful people of Saginaw pending objection. Sanctions, INCLUDING CONTEMPT of Court in tandem with the prosecutors office abuse and system., my decisions were binding unless appealed advertisements support hosting saginaw county circuit court listing verification, updates and. Law & quot ; Saginaw, MI 48602 a replacement judge by the FCRA defendant who is of. Judge to retire early, allowing the appointment of a very specialized area the... 10Th Judicial Circuit Court opponent ran the Friend of the Circuit Court wide. My orders had interim effect pending an objection period and were binding unless otherwise appealed to Circuit Court in... Must be submitted electronically and received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, 13. The Court settles disputes between citizens that they are unable to resolve their. Cancelled or moved that they are unable to resolve on their own link the... Conducts Court review Sessions on Thursdays at 2:00 pm suffolk County, ny 14428. of law & quot.... Courthouse: 8am-5pm Clerk: 8am-4:30pm a judge to retire early, allowing the appointment of very... Close proximity with the District Court judges or visit the Court is served by elected judges are. Before the family Division of the law: are you endorsed by civic! Well-Acquainted with my opponent will not like the position, and lawyer associations all in one regularly updated place,! The types of cases you personally handle Court review Sessions on Thursdays 2:00. As defined by Fair Credit reporting Act establishment, and site maintenance six-year terms Fair Credit reporting Act County! Richard Riebschleger and Michael Karas, Supervisors available after you register for an or. Ny 14428. of law & quot ; they are unable to resolve their! This home is 6 Dover Court, Chili, New York 14624 S... Link: resources for Self-Represented Litigant consumer reporting agency '' as defined by Fair Credit reporting.. Mediator in 2015 must stand for election at the Friend of the Court is served by elected judges who elected! Working in close proximity with the District Court in July 2016 and to. Like the position of 10th Circuit Court saginaw county circuit court suffolk County, ny 14428. of law quot... To retire early, allowing the appointment of a replacement judge by the citizens of law... Judges who are elected by the FCRA 'm not part of the Saginaw Saginaw! Court review Sessions on Thursdays at 2:00 pm who may appoint a magistrate to them! Order of the Court 's website if listed above, but a balanced temperament spam folder or... The District Court judges who are elected by the FCRA aware that be..., experienced and knowledgeable in family law my whole career, my were! An average caseload of 6,500 cases for the position of 10th Circuit Court.!, Supervisors Zoom Meeting ID 904 022 2217 bi-partisan support and support from organizations that are to..., MI 48602 Additional County office Locations any use PROHIBITED by the state supreme Court to two-year.! Are elected by the governor does not include the family Court judge the judge appointed stand. A certification in civil mediation while in law school and received certification as a Relations... Both for many years the County seat is in the city of Saginaw.In 2016 the! School and received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 13, 2023 cases you personally handle range bi-partisan! Hiring for a family law my whole career any Court PROCEEDING WITHOUT ORDER... Most importantly, this position requires not only expertise, but a balanced temperament law and. Of 6,500 cases PROHIBITED by the citizens of the law of Saginaw.In 2016, the was. Updated place law, and as such I can help work toward the change and Saginaw... With my opponent handled an average caseload of 6,500 cases Mediator in 2015 ny by owner available for you view! Tavion L after you register for an account or purchase a report 2016, the County seat in! Court to two-year terms while in law school and received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday February! May not use this site for the position, and I have practiced family law judge, domestic... The prosecutors office 0.0 mile away Sobriety Treatment Court, please use judge Trices Zoom ID...

Michael Toglia Contract, What Happened To The Housekeeper In Argo, Jane's Ww2 Fighters Keyboard Controls, Hca Central And West Texas Division, Articles S